What is the National Association of Home Building (NAHB)?
The National Association of Home Builders represents the largest network of craftsmen, innovators, and problem solvers dedicated to building and enriching communities. The five pillars of NAHB membership — advocacy, expertise, knowledge, networking and savings — form the foundation to build your future. NAHB members save thousands of dollars each year thanks to NAHB’s advocacy efforts and other member benefits. While home building is a challenging industry, NAHB’s resources, expertise and educational opportunities can help you build a better product, build a better business, and create a more positive business environment.
- NAHB fights for our members on Capital Hill, in your state and in the communities where you do business.
- In-depth economic analyses of the home building industry to help you gain in
- NAHB’s educational programs and professional designations provide opportunities to improve your skills and advance your career.
- Discover opportunities to build relationships with fellow professionals, future customers and suppliers.
- Members receive exclusive discounts and private offers on a wide range of products and services offered by many top companies.
For more information visit: https://www.nahb.org/